DevOps Engineer (Tech Consulting)
Standing at the tech consulting industry, we’re looking to add a dedicated and quick learning Jr.-Mid. level DevOps Engineer to work full time from office in the downtown Chicago area for up to $110,000 per year.
We are the only company in the world that specializes in consulting and technology solutions for Life Sciences healthcare law compliance and use our hybrid environment of consulting and tech to provide end-to-end solutions for our clients. We want a DevOps Engineer who will work with our clients pushing them to take some new risks technologically, but still ensure the safety, functionality and success of their business. If this describe you perfectly, don’t wait, apply now and join our magnificent DevOps engineering team today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years DevOps experience
- Linux systems proficiency (RedHat or CentOS preferred)
- Scripting: Python, PERL, Ruby, or Linux Shell proficiency
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef or Puppet exposure
- CI/CD: Jenkins (involvement in actively building out pipelines)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience a plus
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis.
- Applicants must currently be living in the Chicagoland area
Benefits & Perks
- Great office right in the heart of the Chicago Loop
- Work with a team of like-minded, passionate and dedicated individuals
- Professional growth opportunity
- 401K, health, and dental insurance
- Work/life balance: regular working hours
- Commuter travel reimbursement
- 30 days of holiday per year
- Fully stocked snack kitchen with endless amounts of coffee and tea