Our client in Santa Monica is a growing start-up in the auto transaction market and is helping the everyday person get on-demand financing via mobile for a car purchase. Our client is looking to hire a dedicated full time DevOps Engineer to take control of their infrastructure, scale it and build internal tools for automation!
Having recently received funding earlier this year, this start-up is gearing up for their production launch before the end of the year. This Lead DevOps Engineer should have a strong interest in taking ownership of an infrastructure and be excited about hand picking the technology to implement. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a lot of autonomy in their job and wants to join a company that is fast paced and growing. Apply now!!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Linux Systems fundamentals
- Experience leading a company’s infrastructure.
- Experience managing a Cloud infrastructure in Rackspace or AWS
- Ability to script in Shell or Ruby
- Configuration management experience with Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Experience with Jenkins, Travis CI or Capistrano
- Experience setting up monitoring system with Nagios, icinga, Graphite, Promethues, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience doing POC of technologies and implementing it into production.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- Full health benefits
- Equity in the company
- Flexible hours