Our client is an employee-owned, medical software company. Their mission is "to provide best in class technology solutions that enable hospitals throughout the world to provide the highest quality medical care for expectant mothers and their babies.” They are looking to add to their new DevOps team before the New Year.
This opportunity is perfect for somebody looking to grow and to get hands-on with cloud technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- Responsible for system availability and performance 24/7.
- Responsible for systems security and PHI protection.
- Collaborate with software engineering and product development to deploy and operate our systems.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
Benefits & Perks
- Excellent health / dental / vision insurance
- A bonus structure
- Transportation reimbursement
- Work life balance
- Company outings and more