Release Engineer (Open Source)
A venture-backed startup that is making major moves in developing a new generation of network virtualization software is looking to bring on a Release Engineer to their growing operations team. They have developed an open source NFV development and deployment software platform that makes it simple to create, deploy and manage hyperscale virtual network functions and applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience with automated testing frameworks including Unit Test, Service and UI Automation frameworks
- 2+ years of experience working with continuous integration systems (Jenkins preferred)
- Proficient with Python, Ruby, Powershell, or Bash for automation
Benefits & Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).