An award-winning machine learning and data analytics startup is hiring for their NOVA office! This group builds a data platform used by senior decision makers in the geopolitical space. If you're excited about joining a dynamic, vibrant team of open-minded, collaborative engineers working to build a cutting-edge platform, keep reading.
Right now, the team consists of talented developers (a flat hierarchy) and they need a true DevOps engineer to help push everything into production and manage it from an ops perspective. Their tech stack is AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Python/Bash, a custom in-house automation tool. They also use RabbitMQ and Kafka. You'd collaborate alongside the lead developer, but you'd also have the chance to flex your leadership muscles as you show the way in building out a world-class DevOps infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux system administration
- 5+ years managing AWS in a production environment
- Baseline understanding of software product lifecycles
- Docker OR Kubernetes (knowledge of both is preferred)
- Automation (Ansible, Puppet, or similar)
- Scripting (Python, Bash, or other)
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit