Software Engineer, Core
A robotics company located right in downtown Boston that has pioneered the development of smart, collaborative robots his hiring a Software Engineer. This person will be an intrinsic part of a dynamic, collaborative team that is introducing robots into organizations and applications for which robots have historically been impractical. This person should have experience with C++ in an Ubuntu Linux based ROS environment. Tools like git, JIRA, Review Board, and Jenkins would be a plus. The focus of the role will be to integrate the next generation of the robot hardware designs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Exceptional C++ skills
- Solid background in developing production code
- 4+ years of professional experience in software development
- A commitment to code quality and good software engineering practices
- Experience with the full product lifecycle, working in small, agile, cross functional teams
Benefits & Perks
- 401(k) match
- Full health benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Commuter benefits
- Competitive salary
- USE ROBOTS!!