Big Data Engineer
Scaling startup in the AdTech space is looking for a software engineer that will help their backend team building ETL Pipelines as well as help streamline their data ingestion platform. The company is located in Mountain View and has a salary that is negotiable up to $160,000.
This startup that has been mentioned by publications like Techcrunch and Silicon Valley Business Journal as well as just passed their Series C funding round therefore have a lot of runway. They are looking for somebody that will fit into their team right away and help them build out their Backend streaming and data ingestion platform so they will be able to quickly log information into their system real time helping advertisers connect to the right people in order for their advertisements to reach the right markets. The backend team is a group of very hardworking and well educated individuals coming out of companies like Google and Amazon and also graduating from schools like MIT and Stanford. They need someone who has extensive ETL experience as well as being well versed in J2EE and other Object Oriented Design. The team prides itself on being very close knit as they are always doing offsite and team building activities together.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Other Related Field
- Fluent in Java (J2EE Technologies)
- 3+ Years Experience with API Development (REST or RESTful)
- 3+ Years Experience with Microservices
- Knowledge of AWS and Relational Databases
- 5+ Years building ETL Pipelines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent Communicator and Team Player
- Comfortable with Distributed Systems
Benefits & Perks
- Off-Site Activities