Front End Developer
Take this opportunity to create quality mock ups and prototypes as needed, help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting, and ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency. This role will provide you a chance to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Experience loading dynamic content/partials via Ajax.
- Knowledge of templating engines such as Dust or Mustache.
- Familiarity with cross-browser, cross-platform testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
- Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving as well as mentoring/guiding other members of the team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit