DevOps Engineer (Business)
As the business world has continued to expand, the mobility of workforces has increased commensurately and that’s why we’re actively looking for a well-rounded DevOps Engineer to work full time from our Chicago Loop office for up to $130,000 per year.
You would be working alongside our skilled team of DevOps engineers, assisting our clients in building out their virtual environments allowing for ease of mobility and growth. We want a DevOps Engineer who will work with our clients pushing them to take some new risks technologically, but still ensure the safety, functionality and success of their business. If this describe you perfectly, don’t wait, apply now and join our magnificent DevOps family!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years DevOps experience
- Linux systems proficiency (RedHat or CentOS)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience preferred
- Scripting: Python, PERL, Ruby, or Linux Shell proficiency
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef or Puppet exposure
- CI/CD: Jenkins (involvement in actively building out pipelines)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis.
- Applicants must currently be living in the Chicagoland area
Benefits & Perks
- Great office right in the heart of the Chicago Loop
- Work with a team of like-minded, passionate and dedicated individuals
- Professional growth opportunity
- 401K, health, and dental insurance
- Work/life balance: regular working hours
- Commuter travel reimbursement
- 30 days of holiday per year
- Fully stocked snack kitchen with endless amounts of coffee and tea