Senior DevOps Engineer (Security)
Since their founding in 2002, this company has been on a mission to create cutting-edge home security that would be accessible and affordable to ordinary families. They're looking for a well-rounded DevOps Engineer who shares our passion for creativity and security to work full time from our Evanston office for up to $145,000 per year.
They won’t pretend to be experts in DevOps, but we know we like it. This company is not looking for another cog, but someone that can take ownership of an important aspect of our business and grow with them using the most up to date tech pushing our company into the future. If you’re up to this challenge, don’t wait, apply now and join their family!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-7 years DevOps experience
- Linux systems proficiency (RedHat or CentOS)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience preferred
- Scripting: Python, PERL, Ruby, or Linux Shell proficiency
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef or Puppet exposure
- CI/CD: Jenkins (involvement in actively building out pipelines)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis.
- Applicants must currently be living in the Chicagoland area
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Blocks from public transportation
- Solid health insurance plan,
- 401k with match
- Performance-based bonus structure
- Very few meetings (really...we would rather be building than meeting)
- We actually sell something that helps people, not just ads.
- A great team