Are you someone who is passionate about sustainability and creating a greener future? A well funded Silicon Valley startup that develops a cloud-based software which enables a sophisticated end-to-end solution for solar energy is looking to hire talented Graphics Engineers to join their team. Their software is used to create over 10,000 projects a week across the US and internationally for any solar professional to design and sell their own personalized solar platform.
In this position you will be responsible for building new functionality and features for their industry-leading CAD environment. You will also enhance 2D/3D visualizations of solar installations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Technical background as a software engineer with at least 2 years of experience.
- Strong experience developing 3D graphics applications.
- Good knowledge of linear algebra.
- Familiarity with Git or other version control system.
- Passionate about renewable energy and sustainability.
- Ability to perform and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Compelling compensation package
- Comprehensive medical insurance