UX Designer | Contract
My client is looking for a highly-motivated UX/UI Designer to join their growing Design team. As a UX Designer on the Automotive Design team you will help define and implement the next generation connected car experience. You will also be working closely with product managers, visual designers, user researchers, engineers and other fellow designers to create software for the onboard infotainment systems, heads up displays and dashboards. Successful candidates will have an excellent design portfolio with thorough process, a passion for innovative technology and a desire to help create ground-breaking user experiences.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of UX Design or similar experience
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills
- Must have excellent English and be comfortable using English as your primary business language
- Mobile application experience is a must
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Experience building basic interaction prototypes to illustrate user experience ideas
- A positive attitude, passion for design, and a desire to collaborate, learn and have fun!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI design or other studio-based design degree, or 4+ years of design experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Local applicants only and no corp to corp please!