Azure Architect: Build Cloud Frameworks from the Ground-Up for Fortune 500 Companies!
Our company provides IT consulting services to Fortune 500 companies worldwide. We are looking for the best Azure Architect in town to work out of our Lake Forest office and serve fellow cutting-edge companies in their projects from start to finish. If you’re on the software design side of architecting cloud elements such as Azure or AWS, we want to speak to you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows enthusiasts (we have the Linux side covered)
- Cloud architecture design in Azure specifically
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Technical leadership, planning, and execution skills
- Ability to drive technical decisions across teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Pre-sales experience and high level proof of concepts a plus
- Detailed understanding of system architecture, use cases, unit test designs, and test automation designs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Azure certification (MCSD) is preferred.
- Experience with Docker or other containers
- Asp.NET core is a plus
- IaaS (Compute, Network, Storage, Security, High Availability, Automation etc) and PaaS and SaaS.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture in sunny Lake Forest