DevOps Engineer (Linux and Cloud)
A lead in the social relationship platform industry is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their Chicago team. Take on a leadership position and set the bar for the passionate and automation-minded operations team.
This will be the first DevOps hire in Chicago joining a four person team. Take this role to lead the implementation of new technologies into the Chicago environment and take charge of supporting a demanding client’s dev team.
This company just opened their Chicago office about 2 years ago. This person will also help define the Engineering culture for their Chicago office since it is still new and growing.
- Strong Linux background
- Significant experience with implementations
- Cloud Technology (AWS, Google App Engine, Heroku)
- Scripting (Python, Bash, Ruby)
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication, client facing experience
- Implemented CI/CD system
- Implemented configuration management system
Benefits and Perks
- Yearly bonuses
- Stock options
- Breakfast & lunch, and much more.