In this role the person will help build out their real time data platform that is used by doctors across the Midwest to stay in contact with their patients after surgery or hospital visits. This platform also tracks insurance and billing to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
Join a tight knit team that is looking to make a large impact, including contributing to the technical architecture/strategy, mentoring of the junior engineers and staying hands on as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- Able to solve performance issues on the front end and troubleshoot
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion to work within a small startup, wearing multiple hats
- Strong communication skills
- Any experience with React Native would be a major plus
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible hours and some remote opportunity
- Free lunch daily with the team
- As many computer monitors as you need
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit