Join one of the largest independent banks headquartered in California. Be a part of a premier bank focused exclusively on the United States and Greater China markets and operating in over 130 locations worldwide. They are looking for a Scrum Master to join their organization. Specifically, this role will work directly with their engineering team in order to lead the Scrum process for the development of both internal and external applications for the organization.
This full-time role can pay between $90,000 and $120,000 per year, and provides additional compensation perks along with great benefits. Join one of the most progressive organizations in the Los Angeles area and grow your career to the next level, as this company is ultimately hoping to move this person up to a leadership role within the organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in the C#/.NET environment
- Patience, and the ability to work across multiple personalities and levels of an organization
- Experience working in the finance/banking sector is a HUGE plus!
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, and dental
- 401k with a match
- 2 weeks PTO
- Compensation for overtime hours
- Profit sharing
- Unlimited growth opportunity