Software Engineer in Test
A prominent software development company in downtown Chicago is looking for an experienced SDET to work on a team of talented Test engineers. In this role, you'll work to see the core software product move throughout the entire test cycle. Build robust test frameworks with Java using Selenium Webdriver. Work with the development and marketing teams to ensure that the product meets the highest standard. This is one of the highest rated places to work in Chicago and they're looking for someone to have a huge hand in the development of their core software product. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of SDET experience.
- Strong ability coding in Java.
- Ability to build test frameworks in Java using Selenium Webdriver.
- Must have bachelors degree in computer science or related field.
- Exposure to C#
- Past experience working in a .NET environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Ping Pong Room!
- Nap Room!
- Snacks & Beer!
"Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis"