Director of Cloud and DevOps
A FinTech startup in NYC is looking for a Director of Cloud and DevOps to join their growing team. You will manage a team of DevOps Engineers and Developers tasked with creating a financial platform aimed at changing the housing market.
The ideal Director has a strong history of technical management to lead a team to build out, scale and automate their cloud infrastructure. You will also continue to build out a highly skilled team and have the autonomy to affect the business and culture of the technology department.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience managing a team or teams of DevOps and/or Developers in a fast-paced, scalable and high availability cloud environment
- 5+ years of experience working with and designing AWS, Azure or GCP platforms
- Linux System Administration experience is a must
- Scripting or development experience with Python, Go, Ruby or Bash
- Configuration management experience with Ansible/Puppet etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- With a great benefit package, a competitive salary, this opportunity also offers a great work environment, exposure to the newest technology and a talent team.