Senior Data Engineer
A financial services company located in Downtown San Francisco whose platform makes municipal bonds accessible and transparent for investors is looking to expand their team! These bonds finance capital projects that enable the building of schools, parks, libraries, and highways. This company connects investors with world positive projects and is a way to give back to communities around the country.
They are looking to add a Senior Data Engineer to their team to help them re-architect and build their engineering platform. This person would be responsible for helping them design pipelines and storing capabilities for massive amounts of data that they are gathering from all of their sources. This is a great opportunity to be in on the ground floor of a highly visible and important project from Day 1.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of software developing experience
- MS/BS in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Kafka and Scala
- Interest in solving big problems in multiple different ways
- Experience with SQL
- Experience building and designing data pipelines
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Municipal Bonds
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies