Lead DevOps Engineer (Site Reliability Engineer)
A FinTech startup is looking to bring on a talented DevOps Engineer with experience as a Site Reliability Engineer. You'll begin with a six-month contract, with the option to transition into a full-time role for the right fit.
The ideal candidate will have strong abilities in a variety of technical areas (hardware, networking, database and applications) and will be responsible for monitoring infrastructure, and deploying applications in production, stage, and test environments.
If building, configuring, and maintaining Linux environments excites you, let's set a time to discuss this role at further length.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience supporting mission critical application or services
- Familiarity with scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Linux operating systems and systems administration experience
- Experience with Chef or other deployment automation tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS infrastructure experience is a plus
- Familiarity with DevOps best practices is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit