Lead UI/UX Designer
A popular media company is looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer to join their growing team in NYC. You will work together with the Director of Design to lead projects and work towards producing ground breaking user experience design concepts. The role will involve mentoring younger designers to set the framework for a successful organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years of experience in responsive web and mobile UX and UI Design (iOS/Android)
- A current knowledge of mobile best practices
- Previous work generating prototypes, mockups, and wireframes while owning the visual design portion of the project (icons, color scheme, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working and communicating with cross-functional teams – Project Managers, Engineers, Marketing, QA, etc.
- Familiarly with HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, etc.
- Exposure to Digital Agency
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits
- Catered meals
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO