IT Infrastructure Technician (Contract)
My client, a chemical company focused on improving the quality of life for people across the world, is looking to bring on an IT Infrastructure Technician. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years experience deploying and repairing personal computers. This is a year-long contract position, paying $30/hr—$40/hr, depending on experience.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting the network and must have a strong understanding of both Active Directory and Microsoft Office. My client strongly believes in putting customers first, so candidates should have adequate customer service and communication skills.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office (2010-2016)
- Active Directory, Exchange, TCP/IP
- First and Second Level Support Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Legacy Hardware, CAD
- Customer service skills
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit