Junior Java Developer
An e-commerce company, featured in Internet Retailer Top 500, that provides customized solutions is looking to expand their Java development team.
This company strives to understand their client’s objectives so they may customize products and services to the end users depending on their shopping behavior, shopping cycle, responsiveness to merchandising, and price sensitivity.
They are looking for a Junior Java Developer with an eagerness to approach new problems and work on several e-commerce projects. Their large office is located just north of Houston Street on the East side of Manhattan, with hardwood flooring, exposed brick walls, a game room with a foosball table, and a fully stocked fridge.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Java Development experience
- Experience with SQL databases, PostgreSQL and Oracle are a plus
- Experience with Spring
- Experience with AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior e-commerce experience
- Familiarity Search Engine Optimization
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 401K account
- Super accessible location—steps away from the B,D,F,M and 6 trains
- Commuter benefits
- Fully-stocked kitchen