The regional leader in providing health care insurance coverage and related services throughout the northeast is looking to hire a UX Designer for a minimum 6-month contract in Owings Mill, Maryland. Hourly rate: $45 - $60/ hour + benefits.
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to create amazing user experiences for our Member, Broker, and Employer groups. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and minimalist design, possess superior UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Execute all user experience design and user interaction design stages from requirements to final hand-off to developmen
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
• Create sketches, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate the member journey
• Present and articulate design concepts to team members, stakeholders and leadership
• Proven 2-5 years of UX/UI experience
• Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
• Outstanding visual design skills with a mastery of fundamental design disciplines such as typography, hierarchy and color
• Solid experience in creating sketches, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, personas, test scenarios, and prototypes
• Proven understanding of accessibility and how it relates to UX design
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Axure RP and other wire-framing and prototyping tools and methodologies
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to the member experience across all channels
• BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
• Experience working in an Agile development process