Senior .NET Developer (SaaS)
Want to work for a disruptor in the marketing software platform space? By investing in our brand and technologies we are bringing a much needed wave of change in the marketing and tech industry. This company is constantly investing in their people; they offer a well-developed training program and surround you with talented and involved management that will help you to drive your career.
The Software Engineering team is responsible for the designing and building their enterprise-level SaaS application used by hundreds of thousands of marketing professionals worldwide. They run C#, MVC, and SQL primarily but are open to seeing people with Ruby or Java background because of the different perspective they will bring to the table. This is a small, senior team based in here in Chicago. You will directly contribute to the development of our yet to be released product.
If that sounds interesting, let’s talk.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or related discipline) ideally but open to nontraditional degree applicants.
- Passion for building modern, intuitive and elegant user interfaces.
- Exposure to Angular is a plus
- Exposure to serverless architecture is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
- Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).