Mid-Level Computer Vision Engineer (AR/VR Gaming)
Interested in a position that will leverage gaming and AR/VR technology? Our client, located in the heart of Silicon Valley, is hiring for a Senior Game Developer to join their small, dynamic team of talented developers. The startup was formed out of two top US schools’ computer vision department and they are early stage enough where you’ll have the chance to make a huge impact on the product.
If the thought of using mobile to make the AR space more meaningful for the customer interests you, than apply now. Interviews happening as soon as next week!
Required Skills & Experience
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience working with computer vision and deep learning techniques in an industry setting.
- Expert in C++
- Experience with deep learning frameworks- Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras
- Exposure to cloud services and standard computer vision libraries
- Computer graphics experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Python and Java
- Experience working on iOS and/or Android platforms
- Experience with Swift
Benefits & Perks
- Meaningful equity + competitive salaries
- Daily catered lunches
- Excellent medical, dental & vision package
- Opportunity to work on a diverse team of people who are super passionate about the future of gaming