An international payment processing company based in West Los Angeles is urgently hiring for a QA Engineer with a minimum of 4-years of experience in QA testing using best automation and manual testing practices. This company specializes in credit and debit card-based payment processing services to approximately 200,000 small merchants across the United States. This industry has grown exponentially, if you are looking to get in with one of the quickest growing companies in the Southern California area, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have experience writing test scripts using C# and Selenium Web-driver, as well as a strong background in manual testing (regression, load, etc.). Experience with web and database testing is necessary to develop the automation framework for various web-based products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4+ years experience in manual and automation testing
- Bachelors degree in a technical field
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience writing test scripts in C# and Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with Cucumber, Gherkin, and Specflow is a huge plus
- Great communication skills – you will be communicated with the QA team and Managers
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, and dental
- 401k with a match
- Generous PTO
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Fun, family work culture