Apply for this job
January 11, 2018
A mobile marketing company is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their small team. They are looking for someone to help manage their AWS infrastructure, and simplify their deployment architecture. You should love to design and build tools, as well as code to automate. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing large AWS deployments, and be able to help monitor and measure their systems. This is a full-time role that can pay up to $140K.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the start-up culture and wants to join a team on the leading edge of cloud technologies. They need a problem-solver that can bring on any skills or knowledge that the team is currently lacking.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of cloud computing experience, and knowledge of AWS security and networking (VPC, IAM)
- Experience using automation tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Exposure to containerization tools (Docker)
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies (CloudWatch, Librato)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Integration (Jenkins)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience managing Docker-based deployments
- Experience with SQL or Hadoop
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health Benefits
- 401K plan
- Flexible working hours
Apply for this Job
Adam Salk is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!
Back to job listings