Support Engineer (SQL/BI tools)
A series A funded startup in the Silicon Valley is modernizing data analytics with a team of experienced engineers from open source data platforms leading the way. The organization is small but forward-thinking, with a great executive team that have genuine belief in the product and its success.
The Head of Customer Success is hiring a Support Engineer who will be learning the ins and outs of Dremio's solution and learning how to troubleshoot customer issues and set up best practices.
- Customer Support experience
- Troubleshooting and analysis of data platforms
- Knowledge of BI, Big Data, NoSQL technologies
- Data Warehousing specific experience
- Startup experience
- Big Data (Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.) or Containers (Docker, Mesos, CoreOS) experience
- Technical Writing or Jira
Benefits & Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Subsidized gym membership
- Stock Options