Java Engineer (Contract)
Based in Irvine, a leading software development company that is lean and mean is looking to add a Java Engineer. Yes, a very particular skillset is required as they are doing some unbelievably unique projects.
The company has a portfolio of products that give the developers the ability to touch multiple things. We want someone who is comfortable taking OWNERSHIP and can come to the table with solutions. It’s time to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-6 years plus experience working as a Java developer on web applications, ideally multi-tenant SaaS products.
- Proficient with MVC frameworks, Servlets and JSP API programming.
- RESTful web services
- MySQL, Tomcat, MongoDB, Redis, a strong plus
- Understands fundamentals of Agile Methodology - iterative development, Scrum, sprints, backlogs, story point estimation, unit testing, continuous integration.
Desired Skills & Experience
- MySQL, Tomcat, MongoDB, Redis, Active/RabbitMQ a strong plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit