Senior UI/UX Designer
This company is creating a unique diabetes management solution for health systems. They enable doctors and people with diabetes to remotely access glucose readings. They are looking to bring on a Senior UI/UX designer to work on their glucose management platform in their SoHo office. Their team currently is composed of 5 other designers and they need someone who leans a little more toward the interaction side of design.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of UI/UX Design industry experience
- Expert working with Sketch and the Adobe Creative Cloud
- An updated portfolio that demonstrates thought process and work
- Experience designing across mobile devices
- Bachelor’s or higher in HCI or related field
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.