A New York based startup is seeking a Product Manager to join their team. The company has software and hardware to generate robot written notes for B2C and B2B needs. The role is focused on the continued iteration of their current product and the ideation of new features. This is a fulltime mid-level position reporting to a Head of Product.
This is a high growth rate company and position. The team has continued to grow since their founding in size, staff, revenue, and visibility. This role is a great fit for someone who is looking to take a successful innovative product and take it to the next level. The ideal candidate will have experience in SDLC Project Management as well as Product Strategy.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-6 years experience
- Web application experience
- A user first approach to Product Design and Development
- Proven track record of managing digital design and development timelines
- A deep understanding of user studies and user stories
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in both B2C and B2B products
- A background building new products and iterating on existing products
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Product Strategy and Development
- 50% Project Management
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.