Lead DevOps Engineer
The most profitable division of a large retail companyis looking for a hands-on Lead DevOps Engineer to help build a brand-new customer experience platform.
As the lead your first task will be taking ownership and creating a new Kafka environment, supporting the Java Engineers, and building out your team of DevOps Engineers. You should be a proponent of Infrastructure as Code (IAC) with a passion for automation. The tech environment includes AWS, Cassandra, Ruby, Chef, Jenkins, Kafka.
This is your chance to advance from your leadership experience. This division of the company has experience fostering leadership skills and promoting from within to management.
- NoSQL Databases (Cassandra, Aerospike, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Configuration management (Chef, Ansible, or Terraform)
- Scripting experience in Ruby, Python, or GoLang
- Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Git
- Containerization experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Preference for an open, startup environment
- Base pay is competitive with the market at $150k to $180k but gives out 20% annual bonuses and 15% LTI bonuses making $200k+ total compensation a given.
As a contractor, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 40 hours a week
- Contract duration of 1 year
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.