Python Web Developer (Start-up)
If you have a fluency in multiple programming languages and if you’re the kind of person who appreciates work/life balance but knows when it’s time to roll up your sleeves and get work done and if you want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals who think the same way as you; look no further.
This company is looking for a down-to-Earth programmer to join a very collaborative team and fast paced team. You’d be working mostly with Python on a Django framework but strong experience with open-source programming (Java, Ruby, Scala) and integrating cloud platforms is a huge plus. The work you’ll be doing will be helping making students’ lives much easier. Send me your resume!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Python development
- Experience using a Python framework like Django, Flask, Twisted, or Pyramid
- Collaborative person with good communication skills and a great personality
- Experience working with cloud hosted services like AWS, AZURE, or Google Cloud
Desired Skills & Experience
- Collaborative and desire to keep learning
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.