Senior Full Stack Web Engineer - AR/VR
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of full stack engineering experience
- Familiar working with Angular.JS, React.JS, Vue.JS (or other MVC frameworks)
- Strong with Python, Ruby, Node, and/or Java
- Ability to take self-direction and comfortable building code from scratch
- Degree in Computer Science or something relevant
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiar deploying web applications in cloud infrastructure: AWS, Heroku, Azure, OpenStack
- Knowledgeable working with PostgreSQL, mongoDB, MySQL
- Previous experience (or interest!) in the AR/VR space
- Analytical approach to code
- 80% hands on coding
- 10% planning and architecture
- 10% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid time off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.