Software Engineer (ERP Experience)
A major creator and facilitator of POS technology solutions is looking for a software engineer to join and head up a new effort with their main manufacturing client. Right now, the position is doing new development and integrations in this progressive, agile, and collaborative work environment.
I've worked with this client for a long time and one of the biggest hallmarks of their success is their lack of turnover. Seldom do you see a software developer leaving!
Required Skills & Experience
- ERP Systems experience
- Strong experience with C#, Python, or Java
- At least five years experience working on enterprise level software
- Tenure in the manufacturing business
- Database experience: both relational and non relational (MongoDB, Postgres, or SQL)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.