Contract .NET Developer
A financial services and banking privacy application is gaining traction and users by the thousands. One of our larger clients is entering into the security and encryption space to get into the market and create a similar sister product. The two products will compete against each other to gain more market share.
Required Skills & Experience
- Exceptional understanding of C#
- Comfortable working within the .NET framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- WCF and WebAPI experience
- Angular is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% C#, .NET and SQL programming
- 30% WebAPI and integration work
- 10% Angular
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6– 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.