Hybrid UX Designer/Product Manager - 6-Month Contract
A music and entertainment company in NYC is looking for a hybrid UX Designer/Product Manager to join their team on a 6-month project. They are looking for a senior strategist who has a mix of both wireframes and user flows but can also manage the product backlog. This job is roughly 60% Product Management and 40% UX Design, so you must have the ability to do both. This is an onsite role.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of UX Design experience
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience working with both web and mobile
- B2B experience
- Experience collaborating with developers
- Proficient knowledge of wireframing and prototyping
- Solid understanding of user engagement and business goals
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the music industry
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80/hour, DOE
As a contractor, you will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Learn and develop new skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior staff
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.