Entry Level Software Developer in Networking
Worldwide leader in internet security and networking is actively seeking an entry-level software developer to join their engineering team in the design and implementation process. This is a full-time, on-site position located in San Carlos, California.
This company has locations across the globe and over twenty years of experience protecting customers online security presence. They build out platforms for eight different industries, so the their engineering team is constantly developing and adapting their systems specifically to meet their customer’s needs.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Software development for their Security Appliances, hardware and software acceleration
- Design, support and implementing multi-core packet forwarding engine
- Ongoing firewall releases and critical issue customer support
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science Degree and 0-2 years of experience in software development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of security and encoding, as well as knowledge of TCP/IP and Networking preferred
- Knowledge of operating systems: Linux, UNIX (Linux Kernel Network Stack preferred)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On Development and Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.