Senior Windows System Engineer
One of the leading retail companies in the US is hiring for their technology department. As a Windows System Engineer, you’ll be supporting their corporate infrastructure and helping with their migration to the cloud (Azure). This is a senior level position looking for deep Windows knowledge, strong automation skills with Powershell or a similar language, and also experience with SCCM. This team manages the core SCCM infrastructure, and looking for someone to help make improvements to it. Depending on experience, this role has a strong possibility for contract to hire. Looking to bring someone on immediately.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Windows System Administration experience
- Strong automation skills (Powershell preferred)
- Deep knowledge of SCCM
- AD and Office 365 experience
- Strong Windows troubleshooting experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous cloud experience (Azure preferred)
- Demonstrated leader and desire to mentor more junior engineers
- Strong communication skills
- 30% SCCM management
- 30% Automation projects
- 30% Preparation for Azure migration
- 10% Mentorship of junior engineers
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/HR on W2, DOE
- Contract Duration: 18-36 Months, with strong possibility for permanent conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.