Senior Full Stack .NET Engineer
A leading data analytics company, focusing on a cutting-edge solution for media, advertising and marketing companies is looking to bring on a senior full stack .NET engineer to their growing team. This company has been recognized for its organizational culture and it’s successful delivery to clients of all sizes – from Fortune 500 companies to growing startups.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree or higher in Computer Science
- 1+ year(s) professionally using Angular 2
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any professional experience with Typescipt/Angular 4 is a huge plus
- Any professional experience with AWS is a huge plus
- Any professional experience with Microservices is a huge plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% AngularJS
- 60% ASP.NET, MVC, Web APIs, Microservices, SQL
- 100% Hands On
- 80% Implementing Code
- 20% Team Collaboration (Architecture/Design/Agile Sprints)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday week off
- Casual Environment
- Award winning workspace
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.