This Audit compliance company is streamlining audit compliance through their SaaS platform. They target large public enterprises that are faced with internal compliance tasks. Their product development process leverages our team of industry veteran subject-matter experts working alongside our experienced product/engineering team to produce the best UX/product to solve specific enterprise problems.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 year+ of experience developing web based applications
- Hiring Senior developers as well
- Node or Ember experience preferable
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Motiviation to work hard & learn
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Front End
- 30% Back End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.