Senior Java Developer- learn Golang
Education technology company, based out of Boston, offering an industry-leading suite of software solutions. These solutions provide services ranging from curriculum design to proctoring. Hiring full stack engineers to break down existing platforms into collaborating microservices, and create new cloud-based products.
Targetting developers with a experience using a diversity of programming languages, and a deep understanding of the microservices architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-8+ years experience working with one of more of the following languages
- Expertise working with relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres
- Experience working within the microservices architecture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strength working with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra and mongodb
- DevOps experience
- Understanding of multiple cloud environments such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with front end technologies (angular and react are highly desirable)
What You Will Be Doing
- Building microservices in multiple programming languages
- Learning to write production level code in Golang
- Creating new products from design, through testing and implementation
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to become full time employee
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.