Data Products Architect
A television and cable network owned jointly by Sony and AT&T and located conveniently in Downtown San Francisco is looking to add a Data Products Architect on to their team. This team is building out solutions for the next generation data and analytics suite to support all of the records coming in for their portfolio of gaming apps. This role is going to be responsible for leading the technical thought behind improving their Big Data systems and supplying interactive data tools to the Game Division decision-makers. Although this position is responsible for providing hands-on, technical leadership, architecture and high-level processes will be at the core of this position. Interested? Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science
- 3-5 years experience with integration and technical architecture
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with SQL and two other programming languages
- Strong AWS experience
- Big Data Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Vertica
- Game industry work experience
- 15-20% hands-on developing
- 75-80% Proof of Concept/Architecture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Competitive compensation package with 401(k)
- Discounted gym membership
- Training and mentorship programs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.