.NET Engineers- Building Team from Scratch (Right to Hire)
My client is an innovative fin-tech organization looking to bring on a new team of software engineers. The new software product being put together helps manufacturing and food service companies monetize inventory and overhead losses.
This is truly a bleeding edge company with great potential for those that want to get in on the ground level of building something new. Depending on architecture and design, this organization will always use the best tool for the desired outcome. This is a code junkie's paradise.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience developing enterprise applications in C#
- .NET Core or .NET Standard
- Strong Entity Framework or LINQ experience
- API Integration experience
- SQL, and experience or interest in PostGreSQL/ MongoDB
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of MVC
- Cloud based development experience (Azure or AWS)
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Strong understanding of full SDLC
- Git, SVN, TFS, Mercurial Source control tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C#
- 40% API Consumption and Development
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months right to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.