UX Designer (Contract)
A global nutrition and health company located in Downtown Los Angeles is looking for a UX Designer to bring on for a 3 month contract-to-hire role. This company has created weight management and personal health products that are available to over 90 countries! As a UX Designer, you will be working on both web and mobile products while creating personas, wire frames and rapid prototypes. This is an amazing opportunity to work a large company and further develop your experience. Front-end experience is very important as is a strong understanding of Agile.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of UX/UI Design experience
- Must have strong HTML 5 experience and CSS3 (Sass experience a plus)
- Experience with rapid prototyping
- Web and mobile experience
- Must have strong understanding of Agile
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 months C2H
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.