Senior UX Designer
One of the largest producers of youth sports content with an office opening in El Segundo, is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their growing team! They film and produce over 50,000 games a year across 33 states, reaching half a million sports fans including players, parents, coaches, recruiters, and fans. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the early stages of a growing company that is positioned to become the leader within an explosive market!
Required Skills & Experience
- A degree or equivalent work experience in UX architecture, information architecture, graphic design, HCI, Visual Design or Digital Design
- 5+ years of experience in product architecture, discovery and/or design role
- Experience in an agile team environment
- Knowledge of and experience working with design, testing, and prototyping software such as sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, Flinto, Avocode, UXPin, Principle, etc.
- Understanding of all major device platforms (iOS, Tablet, Resolution standards such as SD, HD, UHD, Web and Responsive Web Design)
- Experience designing at least 1 mobile and web app title as UI/UX Designer that has been shipped out to market
Desired Skills & Experience
- ·Experience in content delivery
- ·Experience designing an OTT video distribution platform
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead UX efforts across the organization
- Architect their OTT product across all platforms including iOS and Android, Web, tablet, and TV (Roku and tvOs)
- Conduct user testing, A/B and Tree testing, create IAs, low fidelity wireframes, storyboards, user flows, prototypes, site maps, conceptual diagrams and design documentation to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
- Work closely with UI designers
- Competitive Pay: Up to $120/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.