Senior Software Developer
A leader airline travel industry is looking for experienced back-end Java developers. This company requires candidates like you to grow and expand on-the-go, being eager to grow and learn is a must for this position. Deploying newer and smarter passenger focused technology remains to be a focus, so a candidate with a progressive mindset would be a great fit.
If this opportunity interests you, do not hesitate to apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years core back-end Java professional experience.
- J2EE experience using Spring.
- Experience building RESTful APIs from scratch and Soap web services.
- Experience with customer facing products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in an agile working environment
- Bachelors of Computer Science or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in travel and transportation or airline services
- SQL, MySQL, DB2, MongdoDB
- C/C++ or C#
- Tomcat, JBOSS, Weblogic
What You Will Be Doing
- Core back-end Java development
- React or Angular
- Building RESTful APIs
- Spring MVC
- 55% Hands-On
- 45% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.