Technical Team Lead
A well-established SaaS based tech company is looking for a new Technical Team Lead to come in and help the development team. This person will not only be hands-on coding, but will also oversee the projects, road map future iterations of the application, and work with executives. The software itself is used by businesses and marketers to better drive client value.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of full stack development experience
- 3-5 years as a team lead
- Excellent communication and leadership qualities
- Excellent knowledge of Asp.NET and C#
- Project Management or leadership experience
- Creativity is an asset
- Experience implementing Agile/SCRUM into a new environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing Jira into a new environment
- Experience in client facing positions
- Computer Science Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End
- 50% Back End
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to 140k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited vacation
- Performance bonus
- MVD allowance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.