The largest independent regulator for all securities firms doing business in the United States is looking for a Lead Full Stack Java Developer to come onto the team and assist in the development and design of systems for messaging and orchestration platforms in AWS. This is the perfect role for someone who wants to join a growing, and collaborative, team and work to protect the integrity of the stock market.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- 1-2 years of experience as a lead
- 6+ years of experience and proficiency in core Java
- Experience with Spring MVC, Hibernate, REST, JS, and HTML is essential
- Experience with Activiti Business Process Management (BPM) and AWS is a huge plus
- Experience working in an Agile (scrum) environment
- Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Shell Scripting
- Big Data AWS Tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 5% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months / salary after conversion 130k with 17% bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.